Turning the Tide Against Cancer
Through Sustained Medical Innovation
National Conference 2017
On June 29, 2017, the Personalized Medicine Coalition, the American Association for Cancer Research, Feinstein Kean Healthcare, and CancerCare, convened the Turning the Tide Against Cancer Through Sustained Medical Innovation 2017 National Conference at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, D.C. The event brought together leaders from across the oncology community to explore the role of the patient across the continuum of cancer research and care, and delineate strategies for policymakers to consider that support meaningful patient engagement and deliver value to patients.
Attendees from clinical, scientific, patient, and policy communities met to identify policy pathways related to:
- Where does oncology innovation stand and where is it headed under a new Administration?
- What is the patient’s role in innovation as the key beneficiary of value-based care?
- What tools can we leverage to incentivize patient-driven value in oncology care?
- View the conference agenda
- Read “Clinical Pathways: Recommendations for Putting Patients at the Center of Value-Based Care,” Clinical Cancer Research
- View photos and videos from the conference
- View the list of conference supporters